Lawyers affiliated with the Foundation for the Marketplace of Ideas, Inc., are licensed to practice law in the following jurisdictions: California, Idaho, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Mississippi, Tennessee, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Georgia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.
If you have a legal problem and would like to be referred to an attorney or are an attorney interested in being affiliated with FMI, please feel free to contact us. Note, however, that FMI is not a law firm, nothing on this website should be construed as legal advice, FMI does not accept clients, and FMI merely refers people with legal problems to licensed attorneys.
Foundation for Individual Rights in Education Guides:
- FIRE's Guide to Free Speech on Campus
- FIRE's Guide to Due Process and Campus Justice
- FIRE's Guide to Student Fees, Funding, and Legal Equality on Campus
- FIRE's Guide to Religious Liberty on Campus
- FIRE's Guide to First-Year Orientation and Thought Reform on Campus
Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press Guides:
Organizations Concerned with the Right of Freedom of Speech and Association:
- Digital Media Law Project
- Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
- Free Speech Coalition, Inc.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
Organizations Concerned with the Right to Freedom of Religion:
Organizations Concerned with the Right to Keep and Bear Arms:
Organizations Concerned with Equality before the Law:
Organizations Concerned with Promoting Citizenship:
- Center for Immigration Studies
- Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Numbers USA
- Americans for Immigration Control, Inc.
- English First
Material Concerning Organizations FMI Considers to be Opposed to Constitutional Rights: